Joi, 04 august 2022
  2 Răspunsuri
  5.9K vizite
Voturi
Anula
Buna,
I'm pretty stumped on this one. the first TAB in the file shows how the data currently exports and that can't be changed. The second TAB shows how I need the data to look. I don't know the best and most efficient way to do this and appreciate any advice. If your tool will do this I will gladly buy it. :-)
Mulțumesc!
1 ani în urmă
·
Răspuns acceptat
Voturi
Anula
Salut,

Currently we don't have such a feature to directly do that for you. However, there is a workaround with Kutools' features (you can download and try it for free for 30 days):

1. Select the range 'How data currently exports'!$A$1:$I$7, apoi pe Kutools fila, faceți clic pe Gamă > Transpuneți dimensiunile tabelului.
transpune.png

2. In the pop-up dialog, choose Masă încrucișată pentru listare, and click the range-selection icon under the Gama de rezultate section to select a cell where you want to output the result (here I created a new sheet and select the cell A1).
dialog.png

3. You will see the result as shown below. Now select the range C1: C48 și apoi pe Kutools fila, faceți clic pe Gamă > Gama de transformare.
rezultat.png transform.png

4. In the pop-up dialog, choose O singură coloană pentru a varia. În Valoare fixa casetă, introduceți 2. După ce ați terminat, faceți clic OK.
dialog2.png

5. Specify the output range in the next pop-up dialog (here I select D1). You will see the results as shown below.
result2.png

6. Delete the column B and C. Select column A and then click Selectați > Select Interval Rows and Columns.
interval.png

7. In the pop-up dialog, choose Rânduri. Under Options, set 1 for both interval and rows number. Once finished, click OK. (Do not check Selectați rânduri întregi)
dialog3.png

8. Right-click on any of the selected cells, and then click Șterge. In the pop-up dialog, select Mutați celulele în sus.
shift.png

9. Now you will see the result as shown below. You can add headers for the table.
rezultat final.png
1 ani în urmă
·
Răspuns acceptat
Voturi
Anula
Salut,

Currently we don't have such a feature to directly do that for you. However, there is a workaround with Kutools' features (you can download and try it for free for 30 days):

1. Select the range 'How data currently exports'!$A$1:$I$7, apoi pe Kutools fila, faceți clic pe Gamă > Transpuneți dimensiunile tabelului.
transpune.png

2. In the pop-up dialog, choose Masă încrucișată pentru listare, and click the range-selection icon under the Gama de rezultate section to select a cell where you want to output the result (here I created a new sheet and select the cell A1).
dialog.png

3. You will see the result as shown below. Now select the range C1: C48 și apoi pe Kutools fila, faceți clic pe Gamă > Gama de transformare.
rezultat.png transform.png

4. In the pop-up dialog, choose O singură coloană pentru a varia. În Valoare fixa casetă, introduceți 2. După ce ați terminat, faceți clic OK.
dialog2.png

5. Specify the output range in the next pop-up dialog (here I select D1). You will see the results as shown below.
result2.png

6. Delete the column B and C. Select column A and then click Selectați > Select Interval Rows and Columns.
interval.png

7. In the pop-up dialog, choose Rânduri. Under Options, set 1 for both interval and rows number. Once finished, click OK. (Do not check Selectați rânduri întregi)
dialog3.png

8. Right-click on any of the selected cells, and then click Șterge. In the pop-up dialog, select Mutați celulele în sus.
shift.png

9. Now you will see the result as shown below. You can add headers for the table.
rezultat final.png
1 ani în urmă
·
Voturi
Anula
Thanks a ton for the help!
  • Pagina:
Nu există răspunsuri făcute pentru acest post.