Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 18 August 2021
  0 Replies
  1.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
Requesting your help. I have Kutools for Excel license.
I need to create a table that will grab data from all the columns based on some criteria.# of kidsFirst Child's Name (Prefix)First Child's Name (First)First Child's Name (Last)First Child's GenderFirst Child's Date Of BirthFirst Child's Grade LevelFirst Child's AllergiesSecond Child's Name (First)Second Child's Name (Last)Second Child's GenderSecond Child's Date Of BirthSecond Child's AllergiesThird Child's Name (First)Third Child's Name (Last)Third Child's GenderThird Child's Date Of BirthThird Child's Grade LevelThird Child's AllergiesAddress (Street Address)Address (City)Address (State / Province)Address (ZIP / Postal Code)Address (Country)Name of Parent(s)/Guardian(s)Home PhoneCell PhoneFamily Email3 ABCABCFemale1/1/19007thNoneDEFDEFFemale1/1/1910NoneXYZXYZFemale2/1/19805NoneABC RDABC CITYAL7879United Statesxxxyyyzzz3 FFFGGGMale5/1/20103PeanutQQQWWWMale5/1/1940NoneHHHJJJFemale5/9/20005NoneERS RDKKL CITYMO56544United Statesllloooff
I need a formula that will look for any row that has second and third child copy their info as a separate row item along with their address etc.

Is that possible to do?
There are no replies made for this post yet.