Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 01 February 2023
  7 Replies
  4.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

I'm having some issues with Kutools for Outlook. My machine is only 3 months old, but when I try to use my Kutools Outlook stops responding and then responds again in maybe 10 seconds. If I move to another email, same thing. If I disable the add-in, Outlook runs fine. I have tried repairing Ku for Outlook, but no luck. I use this all the time so please AMA.

Thanks!
Tom
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Tom,

Could you please send us the information below?
Operating system version (Which version of Windows operating system am I running?):
Outlook version:
Kutools version:
Language you are using on your computer system:

Thanks in advance.

Amanda
Hi there,
Here's the information that you requested.
Operating system version (Which version of Windows operating system am I running?): Windows 11 Pro v21h2 build 22000.1516
Outlook version: Version 2211 (build 15831.20252)
Kutools version: v16.00
Language you are using on your computer system: Engligh
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Please click File > Account Settings > Account Settings. Then double click on your email account. In the pop-up Exchange Account Settings, check the option as shown below.
account settings.png

Please give it a try.

Amanda
Attachments (1)
Hi there.

I unchecked that box and while Outlook is now pretty slow at least this extension is working again. Is there anything that we can do about turning cached mode back on?

Thanks,
Tom
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,

You should check that checkbox to turn on the cached mode. 😂 And in fact, please do check the checkbox back and see if your Outlook works fine now with Kutools enabled.

Amanda
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi
Same issue here
Operating system version (Which version of Windows operating system am I running?): Windows 10
Outlook version: Microsoft365
Kutools version: v17.30
Language you are using on your computer system: French

can not reactivate cache without crash...

Can you fix this issue?

Thanks
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Here are the steps to follow:

1. Close your Outlook.
2. Access the Settings Center in Kutools for Outlook and uncheck the box next to Enable Kutools for Outlook to disable Kutools.
enable.png
3. Open Outlook and navigate to File > Account Settings > Account Settings. Double-click on your email account. In the Exchange Account Settings window that appears, confirm the option as shown below.
cache.png
4. Close Outlook once more, return to the Settings Center, and enable Kutools by checking the box next to Enable Kutools for Outlook.
5. Open Outlook to test if it works.

If you encounter any further issues or have more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you!

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.