Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 12 September 2023
  1 Replies
  3.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
I just started using the option to insert the date and time at the top of the body of my email, this is helpful when I have to document an issue and I need to develop a timeline. There are two small issues:

When Kutools inserts the date, there is a hard return above it. Not a big deal but when I use my quick steps, for my reply, it puts my prewritten message above the date. See below.

This request has been denied due to missing PO. Please resend with the PO number.
On Monday, September 11, 2023, at 4:33:54 PM Scott Farris wrote:

The second issue is that the date format does not allow you to add "at" between the date and the time, which makes it grammatically incorrect. I should say,

On Monday, September 11, 2023, at 4:33:54 PM Scott Farris wrote:

I know these are pretty small issues but I am a bit OCD and it troubles me.

Thank you
Scott Farris
7 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. I've forwarded your suggestions to our development team for consideration in future versions.

We appreciate your attention to detail and take your suggestions seriously. Your input helps us enhance our product and provide a better experience for all our users.

If you have any more suggestions or encounter any other issues, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to assist you.

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.